Daily Dose of Design: Link-it To Me Link Party #10 - Officially a host!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Link-it To Me Link Party #10 - Officially a host!

Another Tuesday, another link-it to me link up party!! This past week was the most successful one yet and Chantal and I had SO much fun reading through all of your absolutely amazing posts! Seriously - it took us a good 10 minutes deciding which posts to choose to feature because there were so many good ones! I'm so excited that Chantal has asked me to become a host with her for this link party - I have so much fun with them and really can't thank her enough for making me a host with her and her awesome link party!
Make sure you follow Chantal on social media: Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter


Life lately: This past Friday I went to Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey and it was hands down one of the best nights ever! We were a group of 8 people - my sister, mom, her best friend Cassie and her mom, sisters, cousin and I. All of us went to her Red Tour at MetLife two years ago (to the date actually!) and it was beyond amazing. I've always been a huge Taylor Swift fan and Friday night proved she really never fails to disappoint and ALWAYS outdoes herself! We had such an amazing time and I could go on and on about it but there will be another post for that! ;) I've also been super busy getting ready as we have family coming in from out of town for the week followed by a big get together on Saturday. My mom has had me doing all sorts of things (including painting the porch and cleaning the back deck, among a million other things - seriously!) but it's going to be lots of fun so I'm glad I could help. Today I took some time to cool off after cleaning outdoors in 93 degree weather to hang out by the pool and took the time to plan out some posts, write some guest posts coming up and get my blogging life organized! I found some awesome options for FREE printable blog organization tools that you can read about here!


Another super exciting thing going on is what I told you guys about yesterday - an Amazon gift card giveaway!! I teamed up with Chantal again for this giveaway which is super exciting as it's my first "real" giveaway on Daily Dose of Design! There's a lot of simple ways to enter so be sure to check it out and enter! There's so many things I would put $20 on Amazon towards, especially with Prime Day being tomorrow!!



Here are this weeks featured posts - which like I said took a long time for us to choose! There were SO many amazing posts and I seriously cannot wait to read this weeks!


 photo da287b5e-9cb2-498b-bffd-98557d429939_zpsvoyep5rr.jpg
Pineapples + Pearls from Peaches and Salt


 photo 044930c8-e2ee-48db-aace-1feea309bde9_zps2zlzy09b.jpg
18 No Bake Sweet Treats from Dreaming of Living


 photo 6a06788f-8023-42c8-afd8-3b7adb514c4a_zpscuhtkymx.jpg
Dorm Room Style from My Life Well Loved


 photo 3c15be5d-04a0-41ae-909a-1dce632774c5_zpsp8xoolpx.jpg
12+ Summer Drink Recipes from One Mamas Daily Drama


 photo bc068e8f-9ba4-4aad-8c9d-5f2d9a826c9b_zpsczzgakbl.jpg
Kids Activities: Wet & Wild Water Sponges from Live Randomly Simple


 photo a53fcbaa-ba22-477f-bac7-8bd297cb01a3_zpsgeowjg8r.jpg
Guilt Free Chocolate Brownie Batter Oats from Treat Yourself Sweeter



Now that you've had a chance to look at these awesome posts, let the party begin!
Please be sure to link a blog post, not a Pinterest link; you want to make sure others are visiting your blog, not just re-pinning!


The Guidelines Are Simple to link up:


1. Check out our profiles on Pinterest; if they interests you, consider liking our boards and/or following us.
2. Share the party on your social media. More visitors = more eyes on your posts!
3. Add any family friendly blog posts or pins (maximum of 3)
4. Share the love; view, pin, or share at least 3 other links on the link up!
5. By linking up, you agree to allow Painted Teacup and Daily Dose of Design to share your links and photos (credit is always given to you) on our blogs and social media sites. You also agree to allow us to contact you via email to inform you of future link-ups.


Chantal and I will comment/pin/share all links to one of our Pinterest boards!


Happy linking! Thanks for joining, we'll see you again next week!
Link Up will run from 8pm EST Tuesday – 11:59pm EST Thursday



Be sure to pin this image to your Pinterest boards - more pins will give more eyes onto your links!


 photo b100719b-389f-450d-8006-0cb865c042d9_zpswy6nb5io.jpg





6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a host :) I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I hope you enjoy hosting as much as I do, Haley from http://haleysvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Smm Panel read your blogs and keep up with current events thanks to the information you provide, but today's post stands out. Smmheart

    ReplyDelete
  5. En el vertiginoso mundo del emprendimiento, encontrar una oportunidad de negocio única y atractiva puede ser un desafío. Sin embargo, el mercado de las carcasas para sublimación ha surgido como una opción lucrativa y creativa para aquellos que desean iniciar su propio negocio. Con la combinación de personalización y protección que ofrecen estas carcasas, emprender en este campo puede abrir un amplio abanico de posibilidades para alcanzar el éxito.

    ReplyDelete